Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random note

PS -  btw there are some ppl who look at my photos and wonder how come i always appear in this red colour singlet in all my photos, well almost all the photos anyway. so to answer all your queries once and for all, that is the one and only singlet i brought along with me. so i wear it everyday when cycling...

I think i brought 2 other pieces of shirts but this is my theory. If you change shirt, it means you have to wash more shirts. if you wear the same shirt everyday, then you only have to wash one shirt! so i wear the same shirt everyday, and at the end of the day i pour water over my body (while wearing the singlet) and the singlet is considered washed and clean for the next day! then, i place it on top of my tent for it to dry while i sleep half naked, sometimes naked if i decide to wash my pants and underwear also =D

surprisingly, i manage to find places to wash myself and my clothes and always seem to be able to stay clean enough (by my standards) whether in schools, petrol kiosks, temples, banks, department stores...  so yea thats the story of why i always appear to wear the same clothes everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment