Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thailand

Thailand border!

standard eye power when ambulance arrive

er which way to hat yai??

thai king is everywhere. and i really mean EVERYWHERE

toilet out in the open

my first night in thailand, in a temple

abit messy =S

2 boys who came to play with me

managed to scam 1 boy to take photo for me

good nite!

damn shiok chicken rice in hat yai

tuktuk!

omg! only 60 baht?!

sorry mingyew... but this will be what our bunk will look like =D


3rd largest sleeping buddha in the world


random condiments every thai store has

damn shiok beef noodles = 40 baht

it was raining so i stopped here to chat with them. somehow they wanted to give me their contact details although they will prob nvr meet me again.

offered me this but of course i couldnt drink and drive =D

friendly dudes

er so friendly i almost thought they were gay buddies =P

night at the petrol kiosk

my host in phatthalung. Wikij Langkhong. damn cool dude

beautiful wooden home

2nd floor balcony

my room for the night!

his cute nephews

No comments:

Post a Comment