Monday, December 20, 2010

Malaysia 3 + Couchsurfing maiden experience!

 my room for the night was huge... with balcony some more nia.
 my first Couchsurfing host, Guan Wei, real friendly dude... brought me to his parents place for dinner and was real nice even though he was busy.
 stopping for some milo since it was raining heavily and i couldnt continue.

 since the rain doesnt look like its stopping, might as well eat some food to pass time =D
 after talking with me for 10mins, this friendly dude couldnt resist me and decided to treat me the thosai and milo. hohoho this should definitely carry on all the way man.
 road side ikan bakar for lunch
 with some random fruits. she said some "blah blah" and i jus nodded my head and say "boleh!"
 food cant possibly go wrong when so many ppl are here at 2pm.
 sorry fish, dun stare at me like that...
 how can you not stop when 2 hardworking gals are manning the stall?
 2 sisters pai seh to take photos. say "malu la" hehe
i got like 5 sweet potato & 5 goreng pisang for RM1!

No comments:

Post a Comment