Sunday, December 19, 2010

Malaysia 2

 some nasi kandar i heard was nice.
 fried chicken, egg, lady finger, and tons of different curry.
 result after mixing everything together (there are at least 8 different types of curry cause i said mix. prawn, chicken, fish, mutton, veggie, beef blah blah)
 my RM7.30 meal
 is that an ant i spot there?
 did you honestly think an ant can stop me from finishing this?
 the hotel i stayed in for 3 days in penang =)
 some malaysia's air force school or base? there were guards standing outside... lets just say i am confident of SAF when i see this.
 random gathering in the middle of nowhere...
 i spent 5mins trying to figure out the price and finally ordering my kueh balu to eat. somehow his 'sebalas' didnt sound like 'sebalas' to me until he started putting the kueh into the plastic bags 1 by 1 for me to see.
 the fruit of my labour! after 5 mins of wild gesturing
 sorry but i jus had to throw my kueh balu bag onto the floor when i see everybody doing this. thats the brown one on the bottom left of the pic...
 batman is in sungei petani?!
 nah i dun think so...
 qn: why did the goats cross the road? 
 because...
 they wanted to shake the tree! (no kidding. they really jus went there to shake the tree. i checked and there was no fruits on it.)
wow so much things... but i jus want my chapati sorry.
 3 chapati with milo = 1 satisfying meal = RM2.50?!
 
 decided to check up some stuff and rest at the clinic since there was everything there. place to relax, free toilet, place to wash my bike...
 my bike resting spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment