Wednesday, December 29, 2010

28th Dec, 993.5km. random shower facility in surat thani

started off the day and saw this small shop in a small village selling fried chicken and noodles. hmmm, fried chicken in thailand is really good, much better than KFC or Popeyes or whatever other crap... so stopped to get some food, but turns out the ladies manning the stall are crazily high.

no idea why but she insisted i did this pose... dun ask me why...
they started to ask me my age and this gal suddenly shouted that she was same age as me. started pointing fingers at me and her together and laughing... GG... i better run before anything else happens... nice meeting you!
met this really nice and cool myanmar dude who could speak about 6 languages including english. learnt to speak thai without lessons in only 1 year and english thru reading and newspapers. many other interesting stories but he would get into trouble with the authorities if i told them...
him manning the shower facility. asked me to use it for free though and kept offering me coffee and food...
sian raining night... damn cold with this lousy tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment