Saturday, December 18, 2010

Malaysia

 friendly dude who gave me free bananas, choc bars, isotonic drink, and take photo with me =)
 Pekan nanas - Land of the Pineapples...
 My free stash 'stolen' from the army rations...
 er... wanna come in and look look?
 before setting out on day 2!
 some random bangala worker gave me free water to top up my bottle cause he put too much coins in!

 Muar!
 setting out after my long rest =D
 on the ferry with everybody staring at us...
 here comes penang in the background,
 and here comes the gate,
 *Ji Ba Bomb* everybody rushes out like crazy once the flood gates open
 you know you cant outrun me horsie.
thats right, i am a miami beach baywatch lifeguard
 moooo
 wah! still got 142km more ah... GG
 Chinese High School?!
 damn tired after climbing up and down hills for 30mins. who cares bout dirty grass
 slept in some random pavilion for 7hrs as we were waiting for the bus to come...
 sorry all you motorists for cutting your queue. but bicycles got priority, so got special lane, too bad...
dun mess with the butcher or you will end up like this
 
 slicing it up like a seasoned pro.
now for the final chop of the ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment