Saturday, June 25, 2011

end to my journey and now its back home and Uni life! Kathmandu, Nepal - Final destination...

as what i had said in the previous post, i was travelling thru Tibet the past 2 months and every1 who knows anything about China knows their firewall blocks google and any other free-speech praising website hence i was unable to post anything up even if i got internet connection...

Surprisingly, i have actually managed to get past Tibet and I am now in Kathmandu, Nepal. ppl have told me it is mountainous, very tough, lots of legal hassles etc but really, who cares! anyway, guess my trip is going to have to end here for now cause the nation calls for me to get my ass back to study for a brighter future. yups will be updating my blog for the previous 2 months to let family and friends know what kinda rubbish i have been up to aside from climbing mountain everyday and camping with mountain yaks and sheep...

to get things started, here are a few photos of Nepal sights and local scene.


kinda miss home but yet i still dun feel like going home and feel like continuing on to India haha...

oh wells, nth is forever and i gotta stop playing 1 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment